Tuesday 25 November 2008

Eureka!!

Well I can finally say that I have had enough of IWS, I have had to draw a line of this module as I think that I could have gone on forever tweaking and faffing around with it. I guess that I have to learn when enough is enough!

Having said that I have posted my completed module and hopefully I will get some feedback and if anyone does point put anything that is really bad, I will change it, however I hope that I don't have to, I do hope that it is good enough, I do think that I have met the Learning Objective.

I think a well earned drink is in order for the weekend, then I will get cracking with the IOCT module, oh the joys of being a student, I guess that this is what it's going to be like for the next 3 years! Well that is if my work is up to the standard and they don't think that I am too "thick" to be a student!

I am going to have an early night tonight the first one that I have had in weeks! I'm going to try and upload my finished module tomorrow that is that is if I don't have to much changing to do!

I must say good luck to all my co-researchers and thank you for all your support and help over the past few weeks and keep it up please!

No comments: