Monday 19 January 2009

Over the Moon

I have to say that I was over the moon with my first modules marks, it was much higher than I was expecting and in a way much higher than what I was hoping for. I don't know if I will be able to keep up to that standard now!

I have found it very hard to contain my excitement I have felt like I have wanted to tell the world, but I haven't said much as I know that there are people that haven't done so well and I don't want to look like I'm bragging. At least it's not the end for them they can always re-submit it at a later date.

With my second modules marks out on Friday, I'm getting a little apprehensive about them, I'm not sure how I feel about it either, as I thought that this was a better module for me, so I don't know what to expect with regards to the marks. I'm trying not to dwell on it too much, but I can't help thinking what if I don't get the same or more for this module, will I be very disappointed? I'm hoping not as it is a learning curve and lessons should be learnt from it.

I'll check back in next week after I've got them and let you know how I'm feeling.

No comments: