Tuesday 30 September 2008

Settling In

I have spent a few days, wondering why I thought studying for a degree would be a good idea, and even thinking that I am out of my depth.

Then I started reading the post that other peers from my Cohort have posted on FirstClass and I soon started to realise that the majority of people were feeling exactly the same as me. The more I read, I say people offering support and advice, which I thought was nice. It quickly dawned on me that we are all in the same boat and with a little help from each other I'm sure that we will all grow into confident students.

I'm looking forward to growing into that confident student and I wish all the people in my cohort the very best of luck!

1 comment:

lydia arnold said...

It's good to capture these early steps in the online community, you are right about the importance of this shared space. Great that you are blogging.