Tuesday 14 October 2008

Hectic Week!!

I thought that last week was going to be heaven and that I was going to be able to really get stuck into my uni work, you see my husband and children were all away for the week. But my school had other ideas! We had an open evening, meetings and my timetable got changed. I now have 5 new classes and I have had to establish where they all are with their coursework and what tasks they have all done.

I have created excel spreadsheets for each of the classes but all this took so much time!! By the time that I got it all finished, my husband and children where home and we were celebrating my daughters 4th birthday!

I have (hopefully) finished my typical working day and my organisation chart. I have looked at my role, using the Internet and job description to help me. I am looking at the relationships and I have started looking at different online communication tools! I have managed to get some sleep as well!!

I also read the George Osborne speech, which I found fascinating, I am also planning of posting my comments about that on FirstClass very soon.

I am wanted to post my thought about different online communication tools in the next few days, so fingers crossed I'll get that done.

Check back soon!!

No comments: